Sunday, August 17, 2008

I HATE AIR CANADA





I hate em. I do and a lot of people feel the same way as me. You're obviously scratching your head and tilting it slighty to the side wondering why. Well, in a nutshell.
We paid them extra to take our music gear. They lost our gear on the way up. Lost our gear on the way back. Lied to us about where are gear was... made us miss our rehearsal because we had no gear. We had to then go re rent and pay for new gear just to do our show. To top it off, they told us we had to actually write in and wait 30 days before Air Canada "might " decide to respond and refund us our money for losing our first gear! So yes some of you might have more tragic stories, but I don't care. This is our Air Canada story and I never ever want to have to write about another one. I hate em.

No comments: