Thursday, January 15, 2009

FASHION CHECK: APC SPRING/SUMMER PREVIEW

I'm a pretty big fan of the French line APC ... I wasn't insane over their winter 08 stuff, but the spring preview to me is looking really dope. Again falls into my clean, grown but still a bit street preference in garments,, and I gotta give them extra credit cause I find a lot of brand's summer lines are boring to me, almost as if they're just filling the time till they drop the hot fall shit. I feel like APC is definitely coming with some cool ideas for summer looks this year. The line can be pricey but is probably one of the more reasonably priced designer brands in it's pocket. Relatively easy to find. To my Toronto peeps, head to Nomad and holla at Zeb. New York, take your pick,, cause it's all over the place and they have a shop there as well.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Should've copped the coat B. "Might as well".