Monday, May 18, 2009

THANK YOU


Mannn

I'm back at home in T.O and we just back from NYC and our 3 shows we did over the weekend. We ended it of with a double header: 2 shows in 2 countries yesterday.

We hit the Brooklyn Street festival in the day and did our thing at 1pm. To all the people that came up to us after the show, thanks 4 the luv.

Then it was off to the La guardia airport to catch our flight to get us back to T.O so we could land and then drive an hr and a half out to London ON, for our gig that night at the Taphouse.


I'm exhausted but feeling good cause we made it down on time even though we had to stop and chew on some nasty Mckee D's on the way. For any of you that know me well, you know that London is actually my TRUE hometown. I saw some old friends and my moms and pops came out to see the show. My moms hasn't been in a night club in an eternity so it was hilarious and at the same time special to see her there. All this time she hadn't seen what Keys N krates does live yet and it was impossible trying to explain to her what it was all about. Shouts out to my mom for coming out last night.

MA I LOVE YOU. GLAD YOU WERE THERE


Shout outs to Eclectic method for sharing the show with us in NYC if you haven't seen or heard of Eclectic method you need to read up on them and check their video remixes out HERE

NEXT UP !!!

MAY 21st @ ARCHIBALD MICROBRASSERIE, QUEBEC CITY , QUEBEC

MAY 22ND,@ TABU ULTRA LOUNGE MONTREAL, QUEBEC

MAY 23RD, @ RITUAL NIGHTCLUB, OTTAWA, ONTARIO


We'll see you in a few days.

Matisse

No comments: